Monday 3 June 2013

I am questioning the value of the blog.  I just don't seem to have the time/energy to write anything at all interesting!  Why is this?  It is certainly true that having Joey at home does take up a good deal of time and energy.  And my new business keeps me busy.  I believe that I am starting to get traction with North American Power, starting to understand it better and to see the real potential.  Big day today as one of the big not for profits that we are working on has an executive committee meeting to discuss this. If they say yes, and I think they will, then that will be a big step forward.

We are moving stuff over to the house and plan to make the actual move when I come back from Ireland - heading over for the 30th anniversary celebration of our graduation.   But really don't want to leave the Boro!  I like walking to the café, shops, pub.  They are nice people here.  Went to the D & R Ball on Saturday.  We actually KNOW lots of people here.  Compare that to the number we knew after 2 years in Oxshott.

No comments:

Post a Comment